Today's questions dig a little deeper into what makes group work work or not work for each person, and then goes on to begin (or continue!) the conversation about options for collaboration on each part of your project. There are also a couple of questions that touch on emergency planning.
- Tell your partner about a good and a bad group work experience you've had, either in fandom or at school or work (or other). What made the good one good? What made the bad one bad? What did you learn about yourself and what makes group work successful for you?
- Suggest ways that the podficcer might be involved in the writing process that would work well for you.
- Suggest ways that the writer might be involved in the podficcing process that would work well for you.
- Sometimes life emergencies arise. Make an emergency plan!
- How many days without communication between your team do you think should be limit before someone reaches out to the mods to tell them a teammate is MIA?
- Are there any alternate ways of contacting you that you'd like your partner(s) to have?
- If an emergency does arise, what would be your preferred way of dealing with it? Bringing on another team member to help out with writing/sound effects/editing/etc? Dropping out (and telling the mods ASAP so a pinch hitter can be found for your partner)? Having a less intensive back-up project idea in mind to switch to if needed? If you're the podficcer, recording a draft early so that if you lose your voice or are otherwise unable to record later on, you have an emergency back-up recording you can edit? What other thoughts or ideas about this do you have?